Good appetite - the enemy for losing weight!
Slimness and beauty is what every woman aspires for, and at any age and regardless of wealth. However, usually the diet gives an unpleasant side effect - improves appetite, which complicates the process of weight loss.
How to reduce the appetite, to lose weight was comfortable and give a good result? There are many options - taking special drugs and folk remedies, you can also include in the diet products that can suppress increased appetite.
Ate a pill and order?
Pharmaceutical companies today produce dietary supplements and drugs that reduce appetite.
There are two categories of anoretic agents:
- Means, which include chemical components. They are prescribed, like any other medicine, by a specialist, if there are serious problems with overweight and signs of any disturbances in the body’s work. Such pills that reduce appetite really help, but have a number of contraindications and side effects.The most effective drugs that reduce appetite include drugs containing sibutramine. This substance, penetrating the blood, blocks the feeling of hunger. This effect is due to the production of the hormone serotonin, which gives a feeling of satiety. In addition, it provokes an increase in body temperature, thereby activating the process of burning fat.
- Products containing natural ingredients. These are drugs that reduce appetite, which is also called dietary supplements - dietary supplements. Their action is not as effective as an appetite, however, they have far fewer contraindications and rarely lead to side effects.
To lose weight, women often resort to this category of funds, these include the following dietary supplements:
- "Dietrin". Contains extracts of green tea, ginseng, fenugreek, licorice root, etc. In addition, chromium is present in the composition, contributing to the reduction of fat, craving for sweets and increase in muscle mass, as well as vanadium, which accelerates the production of glycogen, which will reduce weight. Taking this drug, it is worth refusing coffee, as their combination can lead to arrhythmias, shortness of breath and heart attack.
- "Evalar-Bio" to control appetite.This tea, which is recommended to drink when feeling hungry. It consists of mate tea, corn stigmas, birch and strawberry leaves, horsetail, peppermint, etc. - herbs that reduce appetite and suppress hunger.
- Citromax. Tablets that normalize metabolic processes in the body, have a laxative and choleretic effect. Supplements recommended to receive to reduce hunger for obesity and to eliminate cellulite. The active component of the product is an aqueous extract of garcinia cambogia fruit.
- Apetinol. Another dietary supplement, which consists of substances that reduce appetite. Does not contain chemical components, the active ingredients are the extract of the Kalakhara cactus, Coleus forskolii and citrus pectins.
What herbs can you drink to not eat?
Traditional medicine has the answers to many questions, including the problem of too good appetite during the diet. And most often, for this purpose, herbs are used, from which tea is prepared, reducing appetite.
Herbal ingredients may have different properties:
- Enveloping. Reception means leads to the formation of mucus, enveloping the walls of the stomach, thereby blocking the effect of food on the receptors. If you use tea regularly, the appetite decreases markedly. A similar effect has flax seed, from which the broth is prepared and taken 30 minutes before meals.
- Adding additional volume. These herbs, getting into the stomach, swell, thereby providing a feeling of satiety, dulling the appetite. The most famous vegetable raw materials with such an effect is sea kale. It can be used in dried form, seasoning dishes with it. The same effect has brown seaweed, bubbly bubbly, alfalfa, bearded cystosyr, etc. Tea from these herbs improves the functioning of the thyroid gland and normalizes the metabolic processes in the body.
- Cleansing and blocking. When taking decoctions of herbs, heavy substances that enter the body, fats are not absorbed, but leave the body through the organs of the intestinal tract. The most effective in this case is a decoction of burdock root. Thanks to incoming inulin, slags and heavy metal salts are released from the body.In addition, a decrease in appetite and weight is due to the polyunsaturated fatty acids that this plant component is rich in.
- Normalizing the activity of the liver. This group includes such parts of plants as corn silk, milk thistle. Taking tea or decoction of these components, you can improve lipid metabolism and speed up metabolic processes. Funds have a beneficial effect on the function of the gastrointestinal tract, have a weak diuretic effect.
What foods suppress excessive appetites?
It has already been proven that fasting does not always lead to weight loss, but, on the contrary, causes the body to even more and more intensively put off fats “in reserve” and any, even a small piece of food is immediately sent “to storerooms”.
Therefore, it is better not to starve yourself, but to eat foods that reduce appetite and suppress hunger.
There are several secrets that will help moderate appetites and preserve a feeling of satiety for a long time:
- 1 teaspoon of powdered milk, taken in dry form and fed with a small amount of liquid, will allow you to forget about appetite for a while.
- The appetite often increases before bedtime, and in order to safely go to the Hymen’s nets, you can eat a small piece of boiled beef or rabbit meat for dinner. This is a great way to reduce hunger, appetite and burn some fat during sleep.
- Fish helps to improve the activity of the thyroid gland. So, it is necessary to include dishes from it in the diet - at least a couple of times a week.
- Beans prolong the feeling of satiety, so they are recommended to be added to vegetable dishes - stews, salads, etc. And besides, they improve the work of the digestive system.
- Mayonnaise - the enemy for weight loss! It is better to replace it with low-fat sour cream; in addition, kefir and vegetable oils can be used as dressings. The most useful of the latter is flaxseed.
- Vegetables must be present in the diet, their daily minimum rate is at least 300 grams. They bring more benefits raw, but they can also be baked, boiled or steamed.Fiber is part of a very long time digesting, providing not only a long feeling of satiety, but also improving the production of gastric juice and beneficial digestive enzymes.
- If hunger did not come on time, then you can “deceive” the body by rinsing the mouth with mint water. If you do it twice a day, you can save yourself from increased appetite.
- Some fruits can affect the appetite, but in addition to this, they are also sources of useful components. These are sweet apples, grapefruits, pineapples, grapes, berries. You can make healthy snacks, but do not abuse, because these products are rich in sugars.
- Another appetite suppressant is natural yogurt. It not only reduces appetite, but also populates the intestinal microflora with beneficial microorganisms, improves digestion, strengthens the immune system and eliminates skin problems. But all this is possible only under the following conditions - the product must be fresh and not contain artificial additives.
It is worth paying attention not only to the products of the diet, but also drinks. First of all, the body should receive the required amount of fluid and drink at least two liters per day.
To reduce the appetite and get rid of extra pounds, it is recommended to use ginger tea. It is prepared either from powder or from raw, peeled root, adding lemon, honey to taste. It is a product that reduces appetite, strengthens the protective mechanisms of the body and accelerates metabolism.
What is the reason for the "brutal appetite"?
You can not only get rid of your appetite, but also exclude products that provoke it.
This group includes the following:
- artificial sweeteners and flavor enhancers;
- salt and pepper - their consumption is better to limit;
- sweets do not quench hunger, but on the contrary, whet your appetite;
- carbonated, especially sugary drinks, coffee and alcohol;
- marinated dishes, spices.
It is easier not to provoke hunger than to subsequently try to satisfy it and negate all efforts.
Knowing how to reduce appetite at home, you can control this phenomenon. The basis should be taken proper nutrition, compliance with water-salt balance and not to neglect physical activity.You should not go in cycles on diets and constantly think about food. It is important to introduce a schedule of its consumption and exclude pathogens.