How to make a link on the site? Professional Tips
You have already used all the methods of website promotion: checked the absence of a domain in the bath, provided the service with good unique content, checked the indexation of pages by a search engine, and the positions remain the same? You should pay attention to such a thing as correct linking of the site.
What is site linking?
The site relinking is an accurate distribution of static weight and its concentration on the resource pages that are beneficial to you. Many SEO experts believe that you can improve indexing with it.
What is the proper linking of the site pages for?
This important element of promoting your site will allow:
- It is easy for consumers to navigate through the pages of your service, which has a great influence on behavioral factors.
- Robots index your service faster, which affects the promotion of the site.
- Accurately distribute the static weight of the service and point to priority pages for the main key queries.
How to link the site: types and schemes
Correct re-linking of pages takes place both manually and with the help of various programs.
Internal linking is divided into 4 types, and it is very important to use them all. It:
- Contextual links are those links that the user gets while reading the text on your page. When adding new pages to the service, you should definitely insert a couple of links for the relevant key queries.
- Navigation - give the user the opportunity to navigate in a large amount of information. Competent re-linking of the site does not do without this type. Why? Users do not want to read a large text, they want to quickly find the answer to their question. For this purpose, and there is this type of links. Their position - before the text - helps the consumer to understand exactly where to find the right product, service, information. An example of successful use of navigation links is Wikipedia. Each article has a summary, through which a person searches for the necessary material.
- Cross-cutting - blocks of links that are present on each page of the site.For search engines, this is one of the most important links on the site. The best option would be to mention the words from the key queries. For robots, these links are much more important than the first and second types.
- Useful links are often in the position after the main information on the page. Most often they are called "popular products", "similar products", "useful information." It is believed that these references have an impact on consumer behavioral factors, and, as a result, on the promotion of your site.
Now let's take a look at what the site linking scheme is.
There are several dozens of different schemes and options for how to relink the site correctly. We will focus on the three most popular.
Perhaps the most common way. Its principle is elementary: the page refers to the next one and, therefore, the last page goes to the very first.
This scheme is suitable only if internal linking is used for low-frequency (low-frequency) requests. The probability of getting into the TOP becomes greater due to the even distribution of statics. But the categories of the main page are not moving forward.
Each page refers to the other in a completely arbitrary order, but it turns out more referring pages to each other.
This scheme is great for those who do not focus on some pages, but want to promote each. The more pages with information, the more effective such a scheme will work.
The essence of this scheme is to increase the pages that link to each other.
For example, one refers to three pages at once. And these three - the only one that you most want to unleash. This creates an impressive static weight for one page, which refers to the first and creates a chain.
Most often such a scheme is used when all the pages are devoted to a specific topic and one is a continuation of the past. It is not suitable for those who have priority in linking under low frequencies, but promotion of high and medium frequency queries is easily done with a ladder scheme.
It is best to combine the types of linking, for example, to combine the scheme of "stars" and "rings". This is the coolest way to promote!
More about linking and how it affects the website promotion can be found at: http://semantica.in/.Hacks, instructions, the right tools and more for SEO staff look in the blog!
If manual re-linking does not work for you, there is another simple way. It is easy to divide the static weight using the ROOKEE service. It provides a set of the most relevant pages for the linking process, the list itself is taken from Yandex. This is a fairly simple and effective method.
A few tips on the relink process:
- If your resource has already been relinking, you must erase its traces. Removing all the garbage, you will get rid of the confusion on the resource, you will not confuse the search robot during indexing. It is important to check the correctness of internal references on the resource several times.
- Optimize pages for key queries.
- Choose which pages you want to increase. It is recommended to use all 4 types of links on your resource, it will look natural.
- There is a rule: 1-1-1. What is its essence? On the page you should not post more than one link to the page being promoted. This tends to influence the behavioral factors of the consumer and annoy him.
- Use the "bread crumbs" - such a navigation sections.This will help the consumer to understand their location.
- Link anchor recommended to be concise, understandable and in place. You should not insert the link in the wrong place, it should not stand out from the general view.
Weight is distributed across pages in one to two months. There is one more thing: after relinking, the density of key queries changes, therefore it is recommended to make some text edits. Then you just have to wait patiently for the re-indexing of your resource!
Many factors affect the optimization of the site and its promotion. It is better not to forget about such a thing as linking the site, this is a great option for you to move the resource forward. Trust the complete optimization of the project to professionals, and not one aspect of the promotion will be left unattended!