How to make successful and beautiful photos on the street
Rules of posing
- Photographing in full growth, you must avoid slouching. If you feel insecure with a perfectly straight back, use a little hint: move one leg behind your back so that it turns out to be a kind of support for the spine.
- Do not turn on the camera shoulders and toes shoes at the same time - this you just add yourself extra pounds.
- Try to avoid uncomfortable postures.
- “Disastrous” for a photo is breath holding. It can lead to unnatural and frozen postures that distort even the perfectly lined frame. To avoid such a common mistake, you need to stay relaxed and calm in front of the camera.
- Holding your hand to your face, try not to squeeze your fingers into a fist. Always leave them slightly relaxed. Otherwise, you can create the impression of their absence.
- Tilting your hair or putting your hand behind your head, make sure that your elbows are not aimed at the lens. They should always be divorced to the side.
- To create a feeling of naturalness and relaxation, use asymmetry: if one arm is bent, then just straighten the other.
- The key principle of a successful photo shoot is not only poses, but also their naturalness.
Armed with the information provided above, you can directly start a conversation about what kind of beautiful postures you should choose for a photo shoot in the summer outside.
This pose focuses on the subject. It is characterized by a bent and slightly raised leg at the knee, as well as arms raised to the sky. The chin should be slightly shifted up, and the chest - pulled and slightly tilted forward. All this clearly demonstrates the attached photo.
Choosing poses for photo shoots on the street, do not forget about the "Supermodel" shown in the photo.Especially often they turn to her in the fall, but in the summer she fills the frame perfectly in a dress. It is created by the redistribution of body weight on one thigh, which is slightly exposed to the side. You also need to put your hand on it. Other variations are possible, for example, to stand only in a half-turn, which already significantly changes the overall picture.
There are various beautiful poses for a photo shoot on the street, in which at the same time sophistication and audacity are combined, and wearing a dress is not a reason to abandon the plan. General equipment of this optionsomewhat different from the previous one. One leg is bent at the knee and set forward. The second straightened acts as its support. Hands are completely relaxed. One of them can be put on the thigh.
Based on the subject
Considering the multiple poses for photo shoots on the street, for example, in a dress, you can not miss this one. She allows the girl to look completely at ease. Such a posture is built on the use of a certain point of support, which can be any architectural element or surface. In this case, various variations are also applicable.An example of this pose is well represented in the attached photo.
This position is borrowed from the model world. Its most significant advantage is giving the frame dynamics. For proper performance are required:
- head slightly lowered;
- rounded back;
- socks directed from the camera and the body.
By all appearance, the subject should create the impression of immediate care. Excellent technique poses show photos.
In this position, it is important to ensure that the head is not too bent down. Otherwise, there may be a feeling that a girl is looking at her own shoes or hiding her face.
Photo sessions with a friend
You can shoot wonderful photos on the street in a dress or trousers not only “by yourself”, but also with a friend. Such frames always come out brightly playful, and their mysteriously passionate images carry an indescribable liveliness, which photootics convey to the maximum.
So now let's talk about what poses for a photo shoot on the street it is better to take if you walk with your best friend. You can start with ordinary portraits. Among non-standard and original solutions, shooting is practiced, where one of the girlfriends turns out in sharpness, and the other comes out a little blurred.
Interesting options you can create yourself. The most popular, which is used on the street, is the following: the girls stand in front of the lens together and hold hands. The warm outerwear removed from them (fur coats, jackets) reflects the whole strength of their friendship. Particularly remarkable shots come in the winter during heavy snowfall.
Typical posture mistakes
Walking along the street alone or together with a friend, and even in a beautiful dress, it is difficult to resist the temptation to hold a photo shoot. In this case, you must be guided by several mandatory rules to avoid common mistakes that spoil the most thoughtful and planned frame.
- In any open space it is always necessary to remember the position of the sun in the sky. It should not fall into the frame so as not to create unwanted highlights or shadows.
- When filming near a historical object, one should not allow them to overshadow the image being created.
- When working with new poses, it is worthwhile to work them out before the mirror, and only then in front of the camera lens.
- If the frame is the hood of a car or a motorcycle seat, then vehicles use it as a background, but not objects confirming the status of a poseur. They can also be used as a fulcrum. You can not show active emotions. It should look like a man crouched on a random object.
Surveys carried out on the steps of the embankment or park bench, in which seated postures are applied, must take into account a number of special rules, namely:
- feet to the lens should be at an angle, and the sideways fit will make the figure significantly slimmer;
- It is not advisable to use for a photo shoot those poses where one leg is thrown over the other, especially if you are in a dress;
- regardless of whether you yourself take a photo or with a friend, you should never forget about a straight posture.