Lifehacks for the home that make you love cleaning
Do you want cleaning to no longer be a burden for you and perceived as a simple and to some extent even fascinating activity? Then read further: to love cleaning and perform it quickly, and without using unsafe household chemicals, our cool life hacks on cleaning will help you!
How to remove scale from the kettle
No matter how scary your kettle looks in the scale, you can get rid of it very quickly and not using household chemicals! This will help cool life hacking with citric acid and vinegar, which are suitable for cleaning all kinds of kettles, both electric and stainless steel.
In 1 liter of water you need to add 2 tbsp. citric acid powder, or a half of fresh lemon, and turn on the kettle (put on fire). Bring to a boil, let simmer for another minute or two, turn off and leave the solution to cool. After this scale is easily removed with a sponge.You will achieve the same effect by using 1/3 of vinegar with 2/3 of water, if you boil the solution and leave for a few hours. If necessary, the procedure can be repeated.
Well, in order not to have to get rid of the old scale, regularly wash the teapot with a soft sponge and try to pour only distilled water into it.
Cleaning the baking sheet from carbon
The following life hacking cleaners refer to cleaning the baking sheet from carbon, which even the newest and perfect baking sheet is covered with just a few months after use. If the soot is fresh, then you can just wipe the baking tray with soda, but to get rid of the old carbon soak, soak the baking sheet for several hours in water with soda, and then rub it with salt, using it as a natural abrasive agent, and using three stiff brushes. After cleaning, blot the surface with a paper towel so that it absorbs excess moisture and does not leave stains.
We remove stains on cranes
Housewives sigh heavily, recalling the ungrateful work of cleaning the bathroom and cleaning the chrome-plated faucets, which are polluted daily after splashes of water and soap.Fortunately, the most clever hostesses came up with other life hacks around the house, with whom there are no more stains or stains on the cranes - this is wax paper! Periodically wipe the taps with a piece of wax paper, and they will delight you with their shine every day. Also, a good effect will be if you rub the tap with half a lemon.
Remove plaque from cups
We continue our cool life hacking on cleaning without household chemicals - this time we will learn how to clean the cups from plaque. Indeed, the last thing we want to process by chemical means is the containers from which we drink. Therefore, our old friend will come to the rescue - vinegar! Dilute it in the ratio of 1: 1 with water, pour the mixture into a cup and let it stand for an hour. Vinegar will do its job, soften the plaque, and we will only have to wash the cup under water using a kitchen sponge.
Related article: Applications of baking soda, which should be aware of any hostess
The way to make the bath snow-white
Life hacking on cleaning the bathroom, in particular, the bath itself is in great demand. Since the raid on it appears quickly, but I don’t immediately want to clean it up, the situation almost reaches the “point of no return”, when simple methods for removing plaque on the bathroom no longer help.But we know a tip that will literally transform your bath and make it snow white!
The secret is to use oxygen bleach. Its main element, unlike other types of bleach, is sodium percarbonate, which breaks down into perfectly safe components: oxygen, soda and water - the main thing is to check the composition and make sure that there are no other harmful substances in this bleach. Type in the bathroom of hot water, dissolve in it the oxygen bleach in the amount of one package, and leave it for 10 hours. You can do it in the evening, so that the bathtub will stand in the night, and in the morning just flush it. The result will surprise you!
Clear life hacks for cleaning with favorite folk remedies of housewives - citric acid and vinegar will help clean the plaque. However, their concentration in water should be very strong, so you will need to lime about three dozen sachets of acid on a standard-sized bath, or several bottles of vinegar, from which, by the way, there will initially be a specific smell in the room.
Kitchen sponge cleaning
Generally such thingsas kitchen sponges, it is necessary to change as often as possible, because bacteria accumulate in them very quickly, because the porous structure of sponges for them is an ideal breeding ground. But if you still need to use a sponge, and only the old and dirty at hand, think about our life hacking service: dissolve ordinary kitchen salt in a 1: 1 ratio in hot water and soak the sponge in it for at least a few hours, or better night. Now you can use it!
General life hacks for cleaning
- An old toothbrush will help you to reach hard-to-reach places while cleaning: you can use it to clean various corners and cutouts in plumbing, appliances, etc.
- It is necessary to carry out cleaning according to the principle “from top to bottom” so that dust and dirt from the upper levels will not fall again on the already cleaned floor.
- To clean a mirror or glass on the windows, mix warm water with vinegar and wipe the glass surface in a circular motion - the effect will be no worse than a chemical spray.
- When wiping dust, use not a regular cloth, but microfiber: it collects dust particles much more efficiently, which is why the cleaning will be faster. At the same time, fold the rag four times to provide yourself with as many as four work surfaces for cleaning in one go.
- When you need to remove the old bloom from the toilet, clean it with a cleaning agent and close the lid in the morning before leaving for work. The drain will not be used all day, the tool will work to full capacity, and by the time you arrive, the plaque will already be easily cleaned by a brush.
- Without harm to clean glasses and cups of plaque will help a solution of warm water and vinegar, however, the smell will remain appropriate. If the dishes are urgently needed to be carried by guests, then it is better to apply other life hacking: apply baking soda on a soft sponge and wipe the desired surfaces. Household chemicals do not need!
And that's not all: you will find other equally cool life hacks for cleaning the apartment in the following short video:See also: Schedule of cleaning, which once and for all will teach to maintain cleanliness in the house