The best universities of Ukraine - where to go to study?
It turns out that in order to get a good education, it is not necessary to choose a university abroad, in Ukraine you can also get excellent knowledge with a further perspective. It is only necessary to choose the university correctly and really learn, expanding your knowledge in any way possible. Let's talk about the best universities of Ukraine in various branches of knowledge that are listed on the current market.
If we consider the classical educational institutions, where you can choose faculties in almost all areas of knowledge, then the top three include:
- Kiev National University. Shevchenko
- Kharkiv National University. Karazin
- Sumy State University
KNU them. Taras Shevchenko - out of competition. Founded back in 1834, the university has not lowered the bar set since its opening to this day. In the world ranking of universities QS World University Rankings, he took 421 places, which indicates a good result.
There are 13 faculties in the humanities and exact sciences, and various educational centers, lyceums, institutes, colleges and preparatory institutions have been opened at its base.
Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest universities in Eastern Europe, founded in 1804. More than 15,000 students and about 400 graduate students study here. Today it is one of the largest scientific centers in the country. Here you can get knowledge of 115 specialties and specializations. In the QS World University Rankings, he took 481 place.
Sumy State University has 60 specialties in 23 areas of knowledge. In the ranking of Ukrainian universities according to WEBOMETRICS and 4ICU, it is ranked 5th and 6th, respectively. He was the first to undergo an independent external audit of QS and received 5 stars.
To study technical specialties, it is best to choose a technical university. In this direction leading such schools as:
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
- National Aerospace University. Zhukovsky "Kharkiv Aviation Institute"
- Kharkov Polytechnic Institute
- Kiev Polytechnic Institute
In this rating, Kharkiv was on top according to the rating of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine. Although, if we take into account the rating assessment of UNESCO specialists, the Kiev Polytechnic Institute is in the lead, scoring 59.02 points, while the Kharkov Polytechnic University scored a total of 18.23 points.
Technologies, construction and transport
For many years, the National Aviation University in Kiev, in which more than 36,000 students are studying, has remained out of competition in this category. Founded in 1947 as the Kiev Institute of Civil Air Fleet, it changed its name 4 more times. Here they train engineering specialists, lawyers, ecologists, economists, translators, sociologists, psychologists and many others.
The Dnepropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after Lazaryan and Odessa State Academy of Technical Regulation and Quality.
Pedagogical, humanitarian, physical education and sport
In the first place in this category again Kiev University - National Pedagogical University. Dragomanov. Its history has been going on since 1834, when the Pedagogical Institute was opened at the Kiev University of St. Vladimir. In 1997, the institution was granted National status. The university has foreign students from China, Russia, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Georgia and other countries.
The second and third places were taken by the National University of Physical Education and Sport of Ukraine and TernopilNational Pedagogical University. Gnatyuk.
Culture, Art, Design
In this category, the best universities in Ukraine, the first place was taken by the Kiev Institute of Music. Gliera, where specialists are trained in such specialties as “Piano”, “Orchestral String Instruments”, “Orchestral Percussion Instruments”, “Jazz”, “Musicology” and others.
In second place is the National Music Academy of Ukraine. Tchaikovsky, founded in 1913. The Academy has the highest IV accreditation level. Many international students receive an academic education here.
In third place is the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts, where three faculties were opened - design, restoration of art objects, and visual arts. They are based on 18 departments.
The TOP-3 of the best universities of Ukraine, which train medical professionals, include:
- National Medical University. Praying man
- Lviv National Medical University. Galitsky
- Zhytomyr Institute of Nursing
University. The God-worshiper today is the main higher medical institution in the country. There are 12 faculties, 7 institutes and centers, 78 departments, 30 departments and laboratories.University graduates receive an international diploma Diploma Supplement.
In Lviv Medical University today there are 6 faculties, 75 departments and a medical college. At the Zhytomyr Institute of Nursing, faculties have been opened in six specialties: paramedic, nurse, dental hygienist, obstetrics, dentistry, and nursing.
Economy, finance, management, entrepreneurship
In this category of the best universities of Ukraine, only Kiev universities were ranked first:
- Kiev National Economic University. Hetman, in which more than 36,000 students are currently enrolled in 10 faculties;
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, which took 22nd place in the rating of "TOP-200 universities of Ukraine";
- The University of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, whose students can do practical work in the banks of Poland, Spain, Latvia and receive a double diploma of international standard.
Law, law enforcement, civil protection, life safety
- The Law Academy of Ukraine named after Yaroslav the Wise in Kharkov is an institution of IV level of accreditation, founded in 1804. Since 2007 is a member of the European Association of Universities.
- Odessa Law Academy, in which 8 faculties in various legal specialties.
- Lviv State University of Life Safety, leading its history since 1947.
- Kharkiv State Veterinary Academy is considered the best university in Ukraine in this field, where foreign students are also trained.
- University of Agriculture. Vasilenko in Kharkov, opened in 1930.
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine.
As you can see, in Ukraine there is where to study, there would be a desire. The best universities of Ukraine are open to all. Do not pursue a “freebie”, it is better to give yourself a few years of training, then to reap the fruits of your labor. Today, in almost all universities, the best students can undergo an internship at universities in the world - why not a great start for a future career?