The most popular literary works of love
Classic love lyrics
Among the books that have long since acquired the unconditional status of priceless love folios are such writings:
- "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte. The novel, written in 1817, is already the third century remains the most read and favorite book. At one time it became a turning point of reference in the romantic literature. The tragic love story of Heathcliff to the daughter of the adoptive father - the owner of the estate, reread all new generations.
- "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte. In the center of the narrative is an independent and strong-willed girl. Left an orphan, she gets the place of a governess in the house of a rich and noble man - Mr. Rochester. Love flashes between them. However, before the wedding, Jane finds out the terrible secret of her lover. This dramatically changes her fate.
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. The brilliant work, the plot of which is known to everyone. The love of young people from warring clans leads to tragicinterchange.
- "Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov. Fantastic interweaving of epochs, complex unpredictable plot. This is a mystical and mysterious book about love, good and evil. Margarita's sacrificial love for the Master, strange characters, amazing events. So far, no one has managed to solve this book to the end.
- Gone with the Wind Margaret Mitchell. The epic novel of the American writer is a saga about the fate of people forced to live in a world ruled by money and power. The action takes place during the Civil War. This work belongs to the best examples of social lyricism.
In the list of literary publications, where there is a lyrical theme, there are the best books about love, created by other talented masters of the pen. Leo Tolstoy (War and Peace), Erich Maria Remarque (Life on Borrow), and Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice) wrote about high feelings.
Contemporary art of love prose
Humanity continues to exist thanks to the great power of love.This feeling gives inspiration to both modern masters of prose and poetry.
They have written many works that worthily continue the traditions of the classics of romanticism.
According to readers, the title of "The best books about love" deserves such modern works:
- "P.S. I love you. ”Cecilia Ahern. Millions of fans, rave reviews, bestseller status. Such regalia has this megapopular book. In the center of the storyline - the emotional experiences of the heroine. Death took her loved one. Suddenly, a woman discovers letters from her husband, which contain instructions that she must do. The main idea of the book is that true love cannot defeat even death.
- "I will be back" Elchin Safarli. The work of the Turkish author seems to be built on a banal plot. It takes the reader to the mysterious and sensual world of the East. The love of a Russian girl for a Turkish guy is being seriously tested. Lovers have to overcome many obstacles and not lose their feelings. The talent of the writer, his ability to look into the depths of the soul, made this book extremely popular.
- “Eleven Minutes” by Paulo Coelho.The odious author, the philosopher of the human soul, made a new gift to his numerous admirers. The novel immediately became one of the most purchased and readable works. Attempts to realize what is more important in love, the sensual or emotional aspect, lead to an unequivocal conclusion. Making love will be a real pleasure, if people have sincere feelings.
- “Three meters above the sky” Federica Moccia.
Love between people of different social status, does not find understanding among others. But two, so different, teenagers - the shy Babi and the reckless biker Stap manage to save their feelings. Sensational novel - the best youth book about love.
- «The English Patient ”by Michael Ondatzhe. Time of action - World War II. The writer managed to very delicately and poetically depict the distorted fates of the four heroes. The central character is a man without a name. Burns deprived of his face and habitual image. The book became the basis for the script to the film of the same name. In 1997, she was awarded nine Oscars.
Read - and fall in love!
On the bookshelf lovers of lyric literature may be other, no less interesting works.
Stories that you should definitely read - “The Thorn Birds”, “Doctor Zhivago”, “Lady Chatterley's Lover”. This is not a minute reading for sentimental ladies. Such books give a wonderful, not similar to each other story of high love.
Such lyric works will help to recreate in real life the high feelings described on their pages. They are worth reading - and put on your bookshelf.
The secret of longevity of the best works of love - in a rich and interesting plot and a huge emotional richness.