What is useful or harmful green tea: the properties of the oldest drink
What does a drink consist of?
The properties of tea are unique. This plant absorbs from the soil and synthesizes various substances, which is due to its benefits. To find out whether he has only positive qualities or can cause harm, it is necessary to elaborate on its components.
- essential oils;
- vitamins and amino acids.
Tannin, which belongs to tannins, is responsible for the taste of green tea. You can vary the taste by diluting the drink with milk.
Complement the bouquet of aromas essential oils, which are part of green tea. They determine the quality of the drink, give originality. Many people like to combine the drink with mint and ginger.
Caffeine, also called theine, is responsible for invigorating properties.
The paradox is that green tea contains more caffeine than coffee, but lowers blood pressure. To reduce the effect of this element, it is necessary to dilute the drink with milk.
All these components reduce the risk of tumor formation, prevent cell mutations and active oxidative processes. In this the benefits of this tea for the preservation of health. This is an excellent drink for both men and women, but excessive consumption can be harmful. You can supplement the properties of tea with ginger (increases resistance to colds) or mint (an excellent sedative).
Features and vitamin composition
Green tea is nutritious (especially with milk). A large number of protein compounds put it in one position with legumes. If the pressure is in order, drinking green tea will have a great effect on the metabolism and will contribute to weight loss, especially in combination with ginger root.
Amino acids are responsible for the normalization of metabolic processes. They contribute to the restoration of depleted nervous system.If you use tea is not very hot, these substances are able to lower the pressure. To put in order the balance of mind, it is advisable to combine such a tea with mint or milk.
Green tea contains many vitamins. In this drink, vitamin P, which enhances vitamin C, is contained much more than in oranges and lemons. The tandem of these components boosts immunity, and if you combine it with ginger - the action will increase many times. In combination with milk or mint, green tea is useful before bedtime: it will soothe the nervous system, relax well, and relieve fatigue. Its action is the same for men and for women.
Skeptics have long been trying to figure out: what is the harm of green tea? To answer this question is difficult, since its benefits are more obvious. The drink is loved by women for the content of vitamins A, B, E, which slow down the aging process. Properly brewed tea is a pantry of nutrients and trace elements that improve the health of men and women. Do not get involved in a drink for those who jump pressure.
How to brew tea?
In order to use the drink only benefit, but not harm, you should know the basic rules for brewing tea:
- Take a dry, warm teapot (clay is best, but it can be glass or porcelain).
- Pour green tea at the rate of about 2 teaspoons per glass of water (200 ml).
- It is worth considering that when using leaf green tea you need to take a spoon with a slide, if it is taken broken - without a slide. If the pressure is higher or lower than normal, it is better to brew it less.
- You can not pour the kettle to the top, you should leave a gap of about 1 cm.
- So that the drink does not bring harm and give all the useful components, the water temperature should be about 70 degrees, sometimes even less.
- After brewing, you need to cover the teapot with a napkin along with a spout so that the essential oils of green tea do not evaporate.
- After 3 minutes, green tea can be poured into cups.
This ceremony tea does not tolerate haste. It is necessary to leave all the negative, in order to fully enjoy the drink and its benefit was maximum. You can brew infusion several times - it only reveals its properties. People suffering from hypertension can not only enjoy a drink, but also reduce pressure. In contrast, black tea - the favorite of men - can withstand only one brew, and when re-brewing it loses its taste and may even be harmful.
Why drink so much?
Green tea contains so many useful components that there is no reason to doubt its benefits. No matter how to drink this drink - with milk, mint or ginger, its properties are not lost, revealing with a new force.
- It promotes weight loss.
- It improves metabolism and metabolic processes.
- Green tea improves digestion, thanks to the tannin contained in it. After taking fatty foods you should definitely drink a cup of magic drink.
- Lowers cholesterol, which causes irreparable harm to the body.
- Mixed with milk or mint, it gives an excellent sedative effect, and if you drink it with ginger, you can protect the body from colds.
Contraindications to the use
Like any product with a large set of vitamins and trace elements, green tea has contraindications:
- It reduces the pressure, and therefore it is better to abandon it hypotensive. You can sometimes use a weakly brewed drink with milk or ginger.
- You can not get involved in such tea with a stomach ulcer.
- Contraindicated in insomnia, as it contains stimulants.
- You can not use it during fever, as it can increase the temperature.
In any case, the main thing - the measure. If the pressure is in order and there are no serious health problems, you can drink 4-5 cups of tea a day without any risk.